PFADT Series X-Pipe
$805.00 – $1,166.00
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Constructed of 3″ mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Includes dual, hi-flow, 200 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters
- 3″ Inlet/3″outlets connect directly to OE mounting locations
- Heavy-duty V-band flanges for a leak-free seal
- Additional information
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
X-Pipes Retains Factory O2 Sensors:
The aFe POWER PFADT Series X-pipes retain all your factory sensors for a hassle free installation.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
The performance X-pipes are constructed of durable 3″ mandrel bent, stainless steel brushed tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This system includes dual, hi-flow, 200 CPSI, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
PFADT Headers and PFADT X-pipe will not work independently of each other without modification.
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
Off Road, High Flow