CTS-V Owners have an opportunity to take that built in HP to another level with ARH’s 100% U.S. made 304 S/S header system. Designed to handle high horsepower +1000hp builds. The system comes with 2″ primaries with 3/8″ thick flanges and hand ported inlets, the trademark merge collectors with scavenger spikes and V-Band Clamps, a 3-1/2″ x-pipe that comes as a full system or long system option that route back to the rear axle. The installation is simple and straight forward. Minor Fabrication is required to adapt the system to factory mufflers but everything is supplied to make the job a snap. Now one of the hottest GM vehicles ever manufactured has a header system that can only make it hotter.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
- 100% Made in the USA – Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8″ thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability