When GM released the new LS3 powered Chevy SS, they quickly filled the void created when the Pontiac G8 was eliminated. With over 400 HP to start with, we knew we could produce considerably gains with our long tube header system. How much more? With Stock mufflers we produced over 30 RWHP and 32 RW Torque before tuning. With tuning and a quality Cold Air Intake you can see up to 50 RWHP. Primary sizes available are 1-7/8″ or 2″ with 3″ collectors followed by a 3″ X-pipe system that extends back to the factory (or aftermarket) axleback mufflers. The system is 100% US made and 304 S/S throughout. With high quality hardware included, expect a great fit and easy installation as always on ARH systems. To complete the kit or if you just want to dramatically improve appearance and sound, we also offer our direct fit quad tip Pure Thunder mufflers. Also 100% US made, the mufflers are 304 S/S with a straight thru design and feature (two per side) 3″ double walled polished S/S tips that fill the stock opening of the rear valance quite nicely. Expect a deep, throaty sound with little to no rasp and minimal drone.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
- 100% Made in the USA – Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8″ thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability