ARH’s GTO systems are here and it’s making a statement. Systems are available as a direct bolt-in for all 2004-2006. Expect outstanding performance gains combined with excellent fit and finish.
ARH long tube headers long system for the 2005-2006 GTO features 304 stainless steel 1 3/4″ primaries, 3″ merge collectors, along with all the necessary hardware and gaskets for a bolt-on installation.
The 2005-2006 GTO American Racing Headers long systems were designed to bolt-on to your factory axle-back or any aftermarket axle-back. Some modification may be required. The American Racing headers are offered with or without converters. JDP Motorsports suggest using the catted pipe as they cause very little restriction and they help to control emissions.
Note: This system does not come with an x-pipe. Check out our X-PIPE OPTION GTO system here .
Product features on ALL American Racing Headers systems include:
- 100% Made in the USA – Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8″ thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors complete with welded scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
There are no reviews yet.