BMR Rear Upper Control Arm Bushing Kit (Delrin)
- Fits 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaros
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Replaces the factory rear upper A-arm bushing and saddle
- Internally fluted for efficient lubrication of the inner sleeve and bushing thrust surface
- Machined Delrin bushings
- Fully TIG welded saddles
- Grease fittings with internal grease passages
- 7075 aluminum sleeves
- Decreases wheelhop
- Increases traction
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Additional information
Reduce spindle movement and dynamic rear alignment changes with a Delrin upper control arm bushing from BMR Suspension. The factory upper A-arm has a bearing at the front of the A-arm and a large rubber bushing at the rear, which allows for a large amount of unwanted movement. This allows for excess spindle movement, which absorbs power when transferring it to the tires. This counter-rotation leads to uncontrollable wheelhop and inconsistent braking and traction tendencies.
Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications, BMR’s Delrin bushing kit eliminates the large bulky factory bushing by replacing the entire saddle assembly and utilizing Delrin bushings that eliminate the deflection seen in the stock bushings. The saddle is completely TIG-welded, giving you a perfect fit, and the strength to withstand any form of performance driving. BMR’s Delrin bushings are also greasable for smooth operation and long life.
BMR Suspension’s BK039 Differential Busing Kit is available in black with zinc-coated hardware. Installation time is about 2-3 hours and may vary depending on stock bushing removal technique. Proudly made in the U.S.A.!