The LS Series cylinder block is the foundation for the serious performance achievements that are driving a new generation of street and racing enthusiasts. Features include a deep-skirt casting (the block side extends below the crankshaft centerline); 6-bolt cross-bolted main caps, strong and lightweight aluminum alloy casting (most productioin blocks) and provisions for the latest in engine control management. The cam-in-block configuration brings inherent torque to every LS engine, with production-based blocks capable of supporting combinations of 500 horsepower or more. The corvette ZR1’sunique 6.2L block, for example, supports the engine’s 638-horsepower rating. GM Performance Parts’ high-performance inon LSX cylinder block supports more than 2000 forced-inductioni horses!
Whether you’re building a mild street engine or an Outlaw racing engine, starting with a strong LS cylinder block brings the assurance that you’ll amke the power you need with a durable foundation.4.125″ Bore, 9.240″ Deck, 2.56″ Mains, 6 Bolt Main, Aluminum Block
LSA 6.2L CTS-V Bare Block
- Direct replacement for 2009-2010 6.2L LSA supercharged engine
- Production cast-aluminum block with iron sleeves
- Production oiling system
- 6-bolt iron main bearing caps
- 9.240″ deck height
- Not for use with LS7 or LSX-LS7 series heads
- 4.065″ finished bore (103.25mm)
- No provision for Active Fuel Management
- Piston oil coolers
- Tested to over 550 horsepower!
There are no reviews yet.