DBA XP650 Track/Heavy Load Performance Brake Pads (Front, 05-06)
DBA XP650 high performance Kevlar based brake pads are pre burnished for fast bed-in. The XP650 is the perfect track day pad, ideally suited for use with all DBA 4000 & 5000 Series rotors and is engineered for maximum braking performance.
- Additional information
XP650 Track/Heavy Load Performance Brake Pads
- Race pad-like friction level
- Fast Bedding due to scorched finish
- Maintains stable friction at high temperatures
- Suitable for very heavy towing loads
- Suitable for use with all DBA 4000 & 5000 Series performance rotors
- Best with DBA T3 slotted rotors
The XP650 is ideal for applications where high temperature performance is required. This pad features a Kevlar metallic formula, and can comfortably operate at temperatures in excess of 650°C (1200°F), while maintaining excellent pedal feel. The XP650 is perfect for passenger cars being used in high-temperature applications (such as track day events), as well as 4X4 applications where high heat is generated by heavy towing loads or heavily outfitted vehicles.