EBC Red Stuff Rear Brake Pads 2015-2017
- Redstuff ceramic brake pads, passenger car/saloon car pad NOT made for Truck or SUV fitments.
- EBC lowest dust fast street pad with 20-25% % brake improvement.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- Superb material for Prestige imports/European and Asian cars.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
Redstuff brake pads are however as a harder compound does take longer to fully bed in to achieve its highest levels of performance (can be up to 1500 miles/2500 Kms urban use) during which time the odd “Chirp” of brake noise may be heard when starting from cold in damp and cold conditions at walking pace speed. One press of the pedal to clear the rotor of any dampness and this disappears to leave EBC Redstuff a pad that inspires confidence in all cars. The motto is be patient give the pads a full chance to bed down.
Redstuff is only available for heavier and faster cars and does find its self at its best on slightly heavier cars. Selecting the right grade of EBC brake pad for you car is important and you can see the entire EBC selection and how to choose the right brakes for your car by switching to this linked page.
Brake dust has been rated by many OEM builders to be a more serious source of complaints than even brake squeal and as such EBC Brakes is proud to bring you with this new EBC Redstuff blend what is probably a world first in a pad that is almost dust free yet delivers performance braking.
Less dust also means less rotor wear and it is almost guaranteed that your rotors will last double as long as when used with the more abrasive steel fibre brake compounds used by almost all of our competition.