Eibach Anti-Roll Kit (Front & Rear Sway Bars)
Anti-Roll Kit (Front & Rear Sway Bars)
#1 Choice of Automotive Enthusiasts Worldwide!
- Front Sway Bar is Tubular and Non-Adjustable/ Rear Sway Bar is Tubular and Non-Adjustable.
- Performance Tuned Handling.
- Further Reduce Body Roll.
- Precision Engineered for PRO-KIT & SPORTLINE Performance Lowering Spring Kits.
- Part of the Eibach PRO-PLUS, PRO-SYSTEM-PLUS, SPORT-PLUS & SPORT-SYSTEM-PLUS.
- Million-Mile Warranty
Essential Part of the Pro-Plus & Pro-System-Plus
- Reduction of body roll when driving in curves and during fast changes of direction
- Unimpaired spring comfort at bilateral spring deflection
- Decreasing the load difference between the wheels inside and outside the curve
- Impacting the under- or over-steering tendency positively (auto-steering behavior)
Complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT. While our PRO-KIT and SPORTLINE spring sets are regarded as the primary suspension enhancement components, the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT allows critical fine-tuning of your car’s handling characteristics.
Our ANTI-ROLL-KITs reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result: increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation.
Manufactured from cold-formed steel alloy for precision performance, and finished with a longlasting red powder coat finish, the ANTI-ROLL-KIT comes complete with all mounting hardware.