Gibson Single Side Exhaust is perfect for improved acceleration, maximum hill climbing, towing, and passing power. This is our best performing Exhaust System. Exits behind the rear tire. Quieter in the cab than any other Performance Exhaust. Dyno test results show it makes maximum torque and horsepower at low-end (1800 to 3000 RPM). Horsepower gains an average of 10-15 and 15-20lb-ft of increased torque. Hassle-free, bolt-on installation with professional-looking results. No welding is required. Backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty. gib315583 gib315583
Gibson Single Side Exit Cat-Back Exhaust
Features of Gibson Single exhaust systems include:
* Big block sound
* Minimal interior sound levels
* Heavy-duty aluminized steel or stainless steel tubes for extended durability
* Mandrel-bent tubing maintains constant exhaust flow through each bend for outstanding performance
* Zinc plated hangers and clamps
* Easy, no-drill installation; no welding required
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
FLAT RATE shipping on all orders under $500. FREE shipping on all orders over $500.
There are no reviews yet.