Available now for the 2004-2008 CTS-V is our 3.8″ Carbon fiber shaft with Dual CV . We have done extensive testing with stock rears and with a 2009+ in a 1st gen car and believe this to the the most cost-effective trouble-free drive shaft for the CTS available today. The shaft will come with our signature billet plates for each end so you don’t have to go into the rear taking a chance on upsetting the crush collar. Our shaft comes with a 300m stub system mounted to a billet aluminum plate to ensure not only strength but lighter weight than the normal way of doing this type of end (look closely at the CV end, it’s not all steel). The shaft comes with special grade 12.9 uber strength hardware with back up lock nuts to ensure no loose bolts. We have been using this billet aluminum style plate for over 10 years on thousands of 1000+Hp Supras, BMWs and many more without any bolt issues.
Driveshaft Shop 1-Piece Carbon Fiber Dual CV Driveshaft
- Carbon fiber Driveshaft has a critical speed over 250mph
- 300m Spline stub for ultimate strength
- Custom 108mm CV with full Chromoly internals
- Balanced on one of the most sophisticated machines in the industry
- You need to make sure bond areas do not exceed 300 Degrees
- Carbon fiber shaft will make the car smoother and quieter in the cabin
250mph+ Top Speed
Purchase and earn 1898 LSXOnly Points worth $18.98! *Must be logged in.
SKU: dssGMCTSV-2-C Categories: Driveshafts, Drivetrain, 04-07 Cadillac CTS-V (V1) Tags: driveshaft, driveshaft shop, drivetrain