When you need the best, you go to a specialist—and for the best bearings, you see King Engine Bearings. King focuses on one product—bearings—and nothing else. Their innovative, race-only Xtreme Performance tri-lecular main bearings are proven track-tough to handle the ground-shaking power of your race engine. Built with enhanced tri-metal, these XP-Series main bearings layer copper lead construction with a nickel plate barrier and a lead/tin/copper babbit overlay over a steel backing in an adhesion process that provides superior stability and durability. King’s advanced control measures hit a bull’s-eye, maintaining wall thickness tolerances far tighter than their competitors—an amazing +/- .0001 in.! These XP-Series main bearings are narrowed for large radii crankshafts and feature enlarged, chamfered oil holes with full, 3/4, or 1/2 grooving for improved oiling. How many reasons do you need to use a specialist? King XP-Series main bearings deliver consistent and reliable performance with a high-load capacity, and the prognosis from the specialists is a long and happy life for your engine.
King Performance Main Bearing Set
- High-load, long-duration racing such as circle track, off-road, off-shore, and others that require steel crankshafts
- Enhanced tri-metal copper lead construction with nickel barrier and SecureBond adhesion
- 15% – 30% greater load capacity than traditional bearings
- The SecureBond unique adhesion process, for superior stability between the top and intermediate layers
- 0.0005″ metallurgically enhanced and hardened performance overlay withstands greater loads and better resists surface fatigue
- Mains are 1/2 grooved for uncompromised lower shell load capacity
*Product may vary from image.
FLAT RATE shipping on all orders under $500. FREE shipping on all orders over $500.