K&N Intake System
* Guaranteed to Provide more HP and Increased Acceleration
* Engineered to Specific Vehicle Design
* Easy to Install, Usually in 90 minutes or less!
* Lasts up to 100,000 Miles Before Service is Required (depending on driving conditions)
* Million Mile Limited Warranty
* Replaces OEM Filter and Air Box
* Air Filter is Washable and Reusable
* Works with Original Equipment Manufacturer Computer Systems
* Designed to use Factory Holes & Mounting Points Whenever Possible
* Street Legal in Most States (not street legal in CA)
The K&N AirCharger High Performance Intake (63 Series) is a sister product to our the K&N Series FIPK (57 Series). The K&N AirCharger High Performance Intakes are built for many different vehicles and represent a dramatic improvement over a K&N O/E replacement filter alone. They use only non-metallic rotationally molded tubes. These can reduce intake air temperature and decrease intake sound over a metal tube. Often that weak point is the factory air path leading to the Engine. K&N Air Intake Kits virtually eliminate air path restriction by replacing the air filter and the entire air path to the engine. The aerodynamically engineered tube drives a massive amount of air into an engine, which translates into POWER. knn63-3071
The K&N AirCharger High Performance Intake are truly state-of-the-art. Starting with the largest conical shaped High-Flow air filter that can fit into the engine compartment. While using factory holes and mounting points. This extra filter size provides even more airflow at lower restriction than a standard K&N O/E replacement filter that is limited to the size of the factory air box. The oversize air filter also captures and holds more dirt. This increases the service life before a cleaning is required (up to 100,000 miles). knn63-3071
The filter is isolated from high engine temperature by a heat shield. This is designed to lower the temperature of the air entering the engine, which increases horsepower. Next we attach the filter to a rotationally molded tube made from interlaced High Density Polyethylene. This process allows us to precisely shape the tube to reduce turbulence and accelerate airflow into the engine. Finally the tube is connected to the engine with adapters made from high strength materials such as silicon and reinforced nylon and ensures long life. knn63-3071
FLAT RATE shipping on all orders under $500. FREE shipping on all orders over $500.