Molnar Crankshafts Forged Steel
We have a huge variety of premium 4340 forged steel Molnar crankshaft models available to cover many different applications. We offer stock stroke and stroker cranks for many engines. New products and part numbers are being added constantly. If you do not find a crankshaft for your engine with the specifications you require, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help you.
Molnar Technologies produces extremely strong 4340 forged crank assemblies that are machined to very precise tolerances and are far stronger than stock and most other aftermarket cranks. Top tier Molnar products are available at surprisingly affordable prices.
These Molnar crankshafts are 4340 forged steel for superior strength and durability. A Molnar crank is a great choice for just about any high performance or racing engine project. Muscle cars, street rods, hot rods, serious competition engines, off road and even marine engines can all can benefit from these premium performance products. If you are running a turbo or supercharger at high boost levels, or large doses of nitrous, an upgraded Molnar crankshaft, as the foundation of your rotating assembly, becomes even more important.
When you invest you hard earned money in a new performance or racing engine build up why risk damage by using a lesser quality crank in your engine? If you want to insure superior performance and durability buy the best crankshaft produced by Molnar Technologies. We sell these premium forged steel Molnar cranks at discount prices with fast shipping. We are happy to provide knowledgeable technical support should you need assistance.
Molnar Crankshaft Features
- 4340 forged steel construction
- Nitrided main and rod journal surfaces for superior wear resistance
- Multi stage heat treatment
- Machining tolerances are held to very tight specifications
- Material properties are monitored closely to insure optimum performance
- Counterweight placement designed for improved crankshaft performance
- .125″ radius on both the connecting rod and main journals for increased strength
- Precision ground and micro-polished journals
- Chamfered oil holes for improved oiling
- Indexed for correct stroke