aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series aluminum frame camber kit for the 2006-2013 Corvette C6 Z06/ZR1. The kit is designed to replace the factory alignment eccentrics with precision water jet cut aluminum degree indexed spacers to positively lock alignment settings in place without the risk of slippage common with factory eccentrics on track driven Corvettes. Upper control arm adjustment is achieved through the use of 304 stainless steel alignment shims. Included in the kit is grade 10.9 hardware upper control arm studs and all necessary hardware. Don’t risk tearing up an expensive set of tires due to a alignment slip. Install a PFADT Series camber kit today.
- Precision water jet cut aluminum degree indexed spacers
- Includes 304 stainless steel upper control arm alignment shims
- Grade 10.9 hardware, bolts, and studs included
- Replaces OEM eccentrics which are prone to slippage
- A must have for track driven Corvettes
- Direct fit Installation, no modifications necessary