UMI Adjustable Toe Rods, Rear, Chromoly, Roto-Joints
- Additional information
UMI Performance 2524 adjustable toe rods for the 5th Generation Chevrolet Camaro and G8 replace the weak stamped steel arms and soft rubber bushings with flex-free chromoly tubular arms and our exclusive Roto-Joints. UMI’s Roto-Joint allows smooth noise free suspension articulation and enhanced performance. Roto-Joints work excellent for street, auto-x, road race and light drag applications. On-car adjustability allows the factory eccentric washers to be eliminated. Included with the arms are new laser-cut anti eccentric washers to prevent unwanted toe changes (factory eccentric washers are prone to slipping). Available in red or black powder coat. 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
***Please allow 4 week lead time***
- 4130 chromoly tubing, light weight and strong.
- TIG welded 4130 chromoly threaded tube adapters.
- Smooth Delrin lined Roto-Joints.
- Race proven and track tested.
- On-car adjustability allows easy changes.
- Laser cut anti eccentric washers included.
- Minimal deflection with maximum articulation.
- 100% Made in Philipsburg, PA-USA
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e