UMI’s adjustable trailing arms with Roto-Joints are on-car adjustable and a great addition to your Camaro, SS or G8’s handling package. The UMI Roto-Joint allows articulation like a rod end combined with the street comfort of a cushioned bushing. Strong 1-1/2” heavy wall tubing and a laser cut bracket holds the house made CrMo adjuster and features easy and secure adjustment. P/N 2526 is street, road race, auto-x and light drag race worthy. The P/N 2526 is our choice for the UMI 2010 Camaro featured in Optima Ultimate Street Car and other national events. 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
- Heavy duty ¼” CNC laser cut mounting brackets.
- UMI built chromoly on-car adjuster.
- Exclusive Roto-Joint for awesome performance.
- Race proven and track tested.
- 100% Made in Philipsburg, PA-USA