UMI’s heavy duty boxed lower a-arms P/N 2314 with dual rod ends provides a rock-solid foundation for your autocross, road race or corner carving 4th Gen. The a-arms fully gusseted box tubing construction combines strength with a five pound weight savings per set over factory lower a-arms. Shock mounting is double shear with a ½” dia x 1-¼” width racing coilover mount – suitable for most racing coilover systems. Revised ball joint location adds a nominal 2 degrees caster increase. These arms have double shear sway bar mount tabs with endlink set included. P/N 2314 is designed to work with the factory K-member, UMI k-members, and virtually all aftermarket K-members. Crafted with pride in Philipsburg, PA- USA.
Hardware kit, Part # 2301 – Lower a-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and lock nuts.
- 0.120” wall mild steel box tubing
- ½” dia x 1-¼” width racing coilover mount
- 5lbs lighter than factory a-arms
- Double shear sway bar mount with endlink set included
- Nominal 2 degree caster increase potential
- Double gusset design for flex-free operation
- TIG welded 4140 CrMo threaded tube adapters
- Premium ball joints installed
- Race quality high misalignment rod end on vertical mount
- CNC machined ball joint cups, tubing radiuses & mounting plates
- Available in red or black powder coat
- Uses OEM hardware or UMI P/N 2301
- 100% Made In USA
- Trusted by UMI Performance, Sam Strano, Nathan Popp, Wayne Furr, Mike Stewart