UMI’s Corner Max front end kit is a complete corner carving, autocross and road race solution for the 4thGen platform. Corner Max products optimize contact patch with a combination of increased caster and roll center height optimization, along with camber gain and bump steer improvements. This kit features UMI Afco rebound adjustable monotube shocks designed by multi-time SCCA Solo champion Sam Strano. The kit includes caster corrected boxed lower arms as well as adjustable tubular upper a-arms. Together, these arms can achieve up to 9 degrees caster while maintaing factory wheelbase. Also included are bolt-in upper mounts to take the place of the corrosion-prone factory mounts and permit roll center height and camber gain adjustment. The UMI twin tube k-member is optimized with a raised roll center height to provide crisp slalom response and less body roll. A race proven heavy-duty bump steer kit and UMI’s popular 35mm tubular sway bar rounds out the package. Expect the UMI Corner Max system to dramatically improve cornering performance while still providing a crisp daily drive-worthy experience.
- Kit is perfect for auto-x and track day cars also used for street corner carving or daily driving.
- Kit includes Strano tuned rebound adjustable monotube shocks built in USA by Afco as well as Made In USA 850lb Hypercoils.
- K-member features UMI’s exclusive roll center optimization and instantly trims 25 lbs off the front of the car.
- A-arm geometry adds caster without affecting wheelbase.
- Upper a-arm mount features three pickup point choices to further optimize roll center and camber gain.
- UMI light weight tubular 2112 sway bar included (35mm).
- Heavy duty bump steer kit built specifically for racing use (requires spindle drilling).