UMI offers the tightest fitting 3-Point subframe connector on the market. The USA manufactured subframe connector by UMI is designed to tuck tight against the vehicle floor preventing ground clearance loss and exhaust clearance issues. Unlike our competitors design the UMI 3-Point subframe connectors are bent and contoured to follow the floor pan of the car. This time consuming process assures UMI offers a superb fitting system, with excellent clearance and fitment. No other subframe connector is built like this. Subframe connectors are designed to tie the front and rear subframes together while adding additional cross bracing throughout the center of the vehicle. Improving chassis stiffness reduces dash rattles, t-top squeaks and quarter panel flexing. The UMI 3-Point design works with all driving types and allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. UMI’s 3-Point set up is 100% bolt in and requires no cutting, drilling, welding or fuel line relocation. Kit includes detailed installation instructions, mounting brackets and high grade hardware. Although this set-up is a bolt in kit it can be welded at any time.
Features and Specifications:
- Tightest fitting 3-point design on the market. Design keeps ground clearance issues at a minimum.
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and assures proper installation.
- 3-Point spider web design attaches to six major points throughout the body for extreme chassis stiffness and handling benefits.
- Round tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage.
- Constructed of 1-3/4” x 0.120” USA mild steel tubing.
- Front attachment point CNC laser cut from ¼” USA steel.
- Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA – USA
There are no reviews yet.