UMI F-Body Complete Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Street
UMI’s 4th Gen F-Body street coilover package is designed to be both comfortable and capable. Developed in conjunction with Strano Performance Parts/Sam Strano, double digit national SCCA auto-x champion, these Afco built monotube dampers provide a crisp, comfortable street ride combined with race winning road race and auto-x performance at the higher settings. The package includes rebound adjustable dampers with a medium-stiff fixed compression valve code. The 40-position digressive rebound curve is designed for both street and competition body and weight transfer control. Spring rates are 600 lb/in front and 200 lb/in rear. These rates and damping curves in conjunction with available 35mm/22mm sway bars provide a crisp yet daily driver worthy street ride as well as race winning performance. UMI’s aluminum body shocks and coilover brackets are race-proven under punishing conditions. Ride height adjustment range is stock to 2-1/2” lowering. Every part of this competition proven package is 100% Made In USA.
UMI’s complete system includes: 4 coilover shocks, 4 springs with proper spring rate, fabricated bolt in mounting brackets and hardware, thrust bearings for each shock and a spanner wrench for height adjustments.
- UMI/Strano valving.
- Daily driver, road race and auto-x tested.
- UMI bolt in double shear brackets on all four corners – competition proven.
- Front upper fabricated shock mount removes rust-prone GM rubber shock mount.
- Front shocks assembled with progressive rate bump stops.
- Double bearing shocks for crisp response, zero deflection and high reliability.
- Afco aluminum body shocks built in Indiana USA.
- Rebound adjustable (digressive) monotube with Strano tuned valving.
- 150 psi monotube provides quick reaction and fade-free performance.
- Medium-firm fixed compression.
- 600 lb/in front and 200 lb/in rear, comfortable street rates.
- Balanced for use with UMI or Strano 35mm/22mm sway bars.
- Ride height from stock to 2-1/2” lowering.
- 100% Made In USA
Rear Bump Stops: We highly recommend running factory rear rubber bump stops in conjunction with the rear coilover kit. If the factory rubber bump stops are damaged or missing replacement part number 2056 is recommended. We do not recommend using polyurethane bump stops.
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e
FLAT RATE shipping on all orders under $500. FREE shipping on all orders over $500.