- Additional information
UMI’s industry leading twin tube road-race k-member has gone to the next level. UMI’s road race k-member has been tested on auto-x and road courses across the east coast. Our new adjustment plates feature a bulletproof locking mechanism which provides the ultimate in alignment retention. Laser cut plates lock the lower a-arms into position for absolute confidence. Five positions of adjustment are available on the k-member in addition to the adjustment provided by the UMI lower arms. Our road race k-member also features additional bracing over and above the already tough UMI standard k-member. We recommend the road race set up when you want to dominate the auto-x course, road course or street.
Features and benefits:
- Exclusive 5-hole anti slide retention system. Rock solid alignment reliability during extreme cornering
- Industry leading dual center tube constructed of 1-1/2” OD DOM seamless steel tubing.
- Additional cross braces use 1-1/4” OD DOM seamless steel tubing.
- Completely fixture welded to ensure factory fitment with no grinding or cutting.
- Brilliant durable powder coat, available bright red or gloss black.
- Automatically reduces 22lbs of front end weight.
- Offers additional clearance for headers & turbo piping.
- Rear main cross tube lowered for oil pan protection and coverage.
- Uses integrated motor mounts for maximum weight reduction.
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e