UMI’s Stage 3 kit is for when you’re starting to get serious. The rod end upper and lower a-arms reduce friction and unsprung weight while ensuring super quick weight transfer. Our dual tube k-member is known as the strongest in its class and can withstand wheel stand landings and street abuse while still shaving weight as well as protecting the oil pan. UMI’s k-member and a-arms are built from strong USA DOM tubing, precision bent, CNC notched and welded in a jig to form a solid base. Upper and lower a-arms are assembled with Teflon lined race quality rod ends and premium ball joints. The included adjustable a-arms add strength, weight reduction, reduced friction and alignment adjustments when needed. Increased caster for straight line stability can be achieved very easily with this bolt in system. If you are looking for the best performance on your drag F-Body the Stage 3 kit is where to start. This kit is found under many single digit F-body cars. Save $85.00 when purchasing these items as a kit.
- Heavy Duty k-member with dual tube construction.
- Tubular upper and lower a-arms with race quality rod ends.
- Wide flanged aluminum step bushings assembled in a-arms.
- Premium upper and lower ball joints installed.
- 33lbs of front end weight savings.
- Chromoly a-arms save an additional 1-1/2lbs.
- Works with factory steering rack.
- Direct bolt in replacement, no welding.
- Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA- USA.
UMI’s Stage 3 Includes:
- #2320- Tubular dual tube k-member.
- #2300- Tubular adjustable race lower a-arms, rod ends.
- #2310- Tubular adjustable race upper a-arms, rod ends.
- #2303- Grade 10.9 hardware with Ny-lock nuts