UMI’s Stage 2 kit provides a solid foundation for your street car used for drag strip duty. It features the best of both worlds combining weight reduction and strength with performance and comfort. Our dual tube k-member is known as the strongest in its class and can withstand wheel stand landings and street abuse while still shaving weight as well as protecting the oil pan. The P/N 2305 lower arms feature poly bushings on the straight strut portion to absorb road noise while the non-adjustable uppers guide the suspension on greaseable poly bushings. The upper and lower a-arms are assembled with premium ball joints and save an additional 8lbs of weight. UMI’s k-member and a-arms are built from strong USA DOM tubing, precision bent, CNC notched and welded in a jig to form a solid base. Included k-member is designed to work with factory motor mounts, polyurethane motor mounts or UMI’s popular solid billet aluminum motor mounts P/N 2323. The Stage 2 kit is a direct bolt in removing front end weight while maintaining street comfort and enhancing performance. Save $75.00 when purchasing these items as a kit.
- Heavy Duty k-member with dual tube construction.
- Tubular upper and lower a-arms with greaseable polyurethane bushings.
- Premium upper and lower ball joints installed.
- 33lbs of front end weight savings.
- Chromoly a-arms save an additional 1-1/2lbs.
- Works with factory steering rack.
- Includes new grade 10.9 a-arm mounting hardware.
- Direct bolt in replacement, no welding.
- Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA- USA.
UMI’s Stage 2 Includes:
- #2320- Tubular dual tube k-member.
- #2305- Tubular street lower a-arms.
- #2311- Tubular street upper a-arms, polyurethane bushings.
- #2303- Grade 10.9 hardware with Ny-lock nuts.