UMI’s Stage 4 kit provides a solid foundation for your street car used for corner carving duty. It features the best of both worlds with performance, weight reduction, strength and comfort. Our dual tube k-member is known as the strongest in its class and can withstand wheel stand landings and street abuse while still shaving weight as well as protecting the oil pan. The lower arms feature poly bushings on the straight strut portion to absorb road noise while the non-adjustable uppers guide the suspension on greaseable poly bushings. UMI’s k-member and a-arms are built from strong USA DOM tubing, precision bent, CNC notched and welded in a jig to form a solid base. Upper and lower a-arms are assembled with high quality polyurethane bushings and premium ball joints. Included in the kit are Viking front coilovers with double adjustable shocks that allow ride height, compression and rebound adjustment. The ride height adjustment is accomplished with the included spanner wrenches and thrust washers. The compression and rebound adjusters are clicked by hand (no tools!) and feature a total of 361 possible valving combinations. The included springs are 550lb/in and work excellent on daily driven and corner carving applications. Save $110.00 when purchasing these items as a kit.
- Heavy Duty k-member with dual tube construction.
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings with zinc plated steel sleeves.
- Premium upper and lower ball joints installed.
- Double adjustable Viking shocks feature 361 possible valving combinations.
- Height adjustment from 0” to 2” lowering.
- 550lb/in USA made front springs.
- 33lbs of front end weight savings.
- Chromoly a-arms save an additional 1-1/2lbs.
- Works with factory steering rack.
- Direct bolt in replacement, no welding.
- Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA- USA.
UMI’s Stage 4 Includes:
- #2320- Tubular dual tube k-member.
- #2305- Tubular race lower a-arms, rod ends.
- #2311- Tubular race upper a-arms, rod ends.
- #2303- Grade 10.9 hardware with Ny-lock nuts.
- #A206-550- Viking front coilover kit, double adjustable
- #7995-102- Thrust bearing and spanner wrench