UMI’s 3rd and 4th Generation GM F-body Panhard bar lowering bracket is designed to lower the driver’s side Panhard bar mounting point by 2-¼” and fits the factory axle. The 2063 works in conjunction with UMI P/N 2024 to prevent panhard bar interference on lowered vehicles. It can also be used to relocate when using other manufacturers panhard bar relocation kits. Requires drilling of two ⅜” holes for anti-rotation hardware. Available in gloss black powder coat only. 100% designed, manufactured and raced with pride in the USA.
- For use with factory axle only. May fit Strange rear ends without modifications.
- Lowers axle side (driver’s) PHB mount by 2-¼”.
- 100% bolt-in for street use.
- Laser cut and jig built for accuracy.
- Includes high grade hardware.
- Supplied powder coated UMI Gloss Black.
- Works in conjunction with UMI P/N 2024 to prevent panhard bar brace and panhard bar contact on lowered vehicles.
- Will work with other brand panhard bar relocation kits.