Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e
UMI F-Body Rear shock, Single Adj., Monotube, Pair
UMI’s stock mount rear shocks for 3rd and 4th Gen GM F-Bodies feature rebound adjustable Corner Max valving combined with the convenience of a stock mounting location. These shocks are ideal for stock to 2-½” lowered cars used for corner carving street, auto-x and road racing. The high pressure monotube design features sport oriented compression damping along with 40 clicks of rebound adjustment designed by multi-time SCCA champion Sam Strano. Rebound adjustment is accomplished via the top mounted knob located in the deck area. Included with this shock is UMI’s race proven 2047 shock relocation bracket for bind free lower mount. These UMI dampers are 100% Made In USA but Afco Racing Shocks.
- Competition valving by UMI and Strano Performance.
- Works well with lowering springs, weight jack systems.
- Medium-firm fixed compression, race oriented, street friendly.
- Rebound adjustable (digressive) monotube.
- 150 psi monotube provides quick reaction and fade-free performance.
- Included UMI P/N 2047 lower mounting brackets.
- Ride height from stock to 2-½” lowering.
- Road race, auto-x and street corner carver tested.
- UMI/Afco aluminum body shocks built in Indiana USA.
FLAT RATE shipping on all orders under $500. FREE shipping on all orders over $500.