- Additional information
We all know weight equals horsepower. UMI’s direct bolt-in replacement k-member instantly removes 25lbs of front end weight from your ride and helps your existing horsepower work for you. UMI’s industry exclusive dual tube construction and a host of high-strength features ensure this item will survive street use, drag strip blasts and autocross action. UMI’s k-member is fabricated from USA steel and held together by a strong dual tube lower section. Factory motor mounts bolt to ¼” thick laser cut mounting stands while both factory and aftermarket a-arms are located by strong boxed mounting points featuring additional alignment adjustment over factory. The tubular construction and integrated motor mount stands provides added clearance for aftermarket headers and tubular set ups. Combine the UMI k-member with a set of tubular lower a-arms and save 33lbs on the front of your 4th Gen. The UMI k-member is the strongest in the business and we mean it.
K-member features and benefits:
- The UMI k-member is the strongest in the business. UMI’s dual tube center section adds increased strength over competitors designs.
- Factory location rack mounts.
- Main k-member cross tubes constructed of 1-1/2” OD DOM steel tubing.
- Boxed a-arm mounts are CNC laser cut from 3/16” steel plate.
- Tubular design offers clearance for headers and turbo piping.
- A-arm slots lengthened for additional alignment adjustment.
- Rear main k-member cross tube lowered for oil pan protection. Our k-member protects your expensive engine.
- Reduces front end weight by 25lbs and improves rear percentage for a better launch.
- Durable gloss red or gloss black powder coat.
- Fabricated 100% in-house and always of 100% US Steel.
- Race proven in 1200 hp single digit drag cars as well as daily drivers across the world.
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e