UMI’s new budget friendly 3-point subframe connector is perfect for preventing chassis flex while reinforcing tunnel brace mounts and short mounted torque arms. The 3-point design ties in to many popular short torque arms and reinforces their mounting points under the car to prevent damage. We took our popular 2-point bolt in subframe connector and paired with the important center mounting braces of our 3-point set up to make the ultimate price friendly connector. These subframe connectors along with all our tubular models are the tightest fitting connectors on the market. The UMI subframe connector is designed to tuck tight against the vehicle floor preventing ground clearance loss and exhaust clearance issues. Unlike our competitors design the UMI 3-Point subframe connectors are bent and contoured to follow the floor pan of the car. This time consuming process assures UMI offers a superb fitting system, with excellent clearance and fitment. UMI’s 3-Point set up is 100% bolt in and requires no cutting, drilling or welding. Kit includes detailed installation instructions, mounting brackets and high grade hardware. Although this set-up is a bolt in kit it can be welded at any time. Manufactured in the USA using USA materials.
- Constructed of 1-3/4” USA tubing and thick laser cut mounting points.
- Tubular design allows for a tigther fit against the vehicles under carriage.
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and easy installation.
- Ties popular short torque arm set ups together protecting the vehicle floor.
- Hardtop and T-top only, see P/N 2071 for convertible set up.
- 100% manufactured in the USA using USA materials.