UMI Front A-arm Kit, Adjustable, Chromoly, Drag Race
- Additional information
UMI’s drag specific a-arms for 1993-2002 GM F-body use every trick we know to shave weight, reduce friction and still provide plenty of strength. On the upper arms, our industry leading high clearance geometry tucks into the wheel well just like stock to afford maximum suspension travel when dropping from a wheel stand. Strong CrMo tube construction and a streamlined ball joint plate combined with high strength aluminum racing rod ends save one half pound per side over the stamped stock arms. The lowers feature CrMo construction and our newly redesigned tube configuration ensures performance and safety whether you’re landing a wheel stand or powering through the traps at 160+. They accept most major brands of racing coilovers with the ½” x 1-¼” wide mount. There are provisions for a travel limiting chain and also an optional sway bar tab for light street use. These arms save 5-1/2lbs per side, come assembled with premium ball joints, race quality rod ends and are ready to bolt on.
Hardware kit P/N 2303 – A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and Ny-lock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
- Direct bolt-in for 1993-2002 GM F-body.
- 11lbs of total weight savings.
- +2 degrees additional caster with relocated upper ball joint pad.
- 1-¼” USA CrMo tubing.
- Heavy duty aluminum racing rod ends in uppers.
- Race quality rod ends in lowers including high misalignment rod end on rear strut.
- Uses racing industry standard ½” shock mount, up to 1-¼” wide.
- Maintains factory track width.
- Heavy duty double reinforced ball joint cup.
- Sway bar mount installed. Use optional sway bar end links P/N 2649.
- Limiter chain mount installed.
- Factory ball joints installed.
- Durable red or black powder coat.
- 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e