UMI Front Upper A-Arms – Adjustable Chromoly Drag
- Additional information
UMI’s drag specific a-arms are designed to help shed weight off the front of your 4th Gen while providing plenty of strength and a 2 degree caster increase. Our industry leading high clearance geometry tucks into the wheel well just like stock to afford maximum suspension travel. Strong CrMo tube construction and a streamlined ball joint plate combined with high strength aluminum racing rod ends save one half pound per side over the weak stock arms. These arms come assembled with premium ball joints and are ready to bolt on. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Hardware kit P/N 2302 – A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and nylock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
- +2 degrees additional caster with relocated ball joint pad
- 1-¼” USA CrMo tubing
- TIG Welded 4130 CrMo threaded tube adapters for thread durability
- Laser cut ball joint mount
- Premium upper ball joints installed
- Heavy duty aluminum racing rod ends
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use UMI hardware kit P/N 2302
- Durable red or black powder coat
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e