UMI Front Upper A-Arms, Non-Adjustable
UMI’s fabricated tubular a-arms provide a rock solid foundation for your 4th Gen’s front suspension. Our P/N 2311 a-arms are built to offer increased rigidity, smooth travel and a precise steering feel equaling a great street oriented a-arm with race tendencies. The DOM 1-1/4” diameter tubular sections are precision bent, CNC notched and welded in a jig to form the solid base. The thick CNC laser cut ball joint pad features improved ball joint angle for lowered cars and come assembled with premium ball joints. Greaseable polyurethane bushings make for a quiet and comfortable ride.
Hardware kit P/N 2302 – A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and Ny-lock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
Chromoly – Chromoly version uses 1-1/4” 4130 chromoly tubing, maintaining strength and reducing product weight by an additional 1.5lbs. P/N 2311CM.
- 1-1/4” USA mild steel DOM tubing
- Thick CNC laser cut ball joint mount
- Premium upper ball joints installed
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings with zinc plated steel sleeves
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use new UMI hardware kit
- Durable red or black powder coat
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e
FLAT RATE shipping on all orders under $500. FREE shipping on all orders over $500.