UMI’s 1993-2002 GM F-body bump steer kit allows adjustment of the outer tie rod height which in turn can help reduce or eliminate toe change during wheel travel. The kit includes a CrMo bump steer stud and washer kit with a wide adjustment range along with an anodized sleeve and high quality Proforged inner tie rod (no cutting the factory tie rod with this kit, we include a new proper length one). This race proven kit helps improve steering precision and feedback. Manufactured and raced with pride out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Note: Bump steer adjustment tools and theory can be found HERE.
- CrMo bump steer stud with black oxide finish.
- Clear anodized aluminum hex tube.
- Race quality lined rod ends.
- High quality correct length Proforged inner tie rods included, not tie rod cutting like other kits.
- Spacers (6 each 0.125”, 0.1875” and 0.250”) and locking nuts included.
- Manufactured and raced with pride out of Philipsburg, PA – USA