UMI GM F-Body Front Sway Bar Reinforcements, Weld In
UMI’s front sway bar bracket reinforcements for the 1993-2002 GM F-body help prevent sway bar bracket breakage due to heavy sway bar rates, sticky tires and racing abuse. The two piece weld-in kit is constructed of 1/8” laser cut steel, provides extra reinforcement in critical areas, and fits the factory sway bar standoffs. This product requires grinding and welding for proper installation. Detailed instructions are included. This kit is designed, manufactured and raced out of Philipsburg, PA-USA.
- 1/8” precision laser cut mild steel.
- Slightly oversize to allow for GM sway bar bracket variances.
- Welding and minor grinding is required for installation.
- Uses factory hardware and is a direct fit product.
- 100% designed, manufactured and raced out of Philipsburg, PA- USA.
- Additional information
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e