UMI’s solid engine mounts replace the factory rubber isolated engine mounts resulting in less movement and quicker response. These mounts are designed to work with UMI LS k-members, the GM factory k-member, and many other aftermarket K-members that use a factory style pedestal mount. UMI’s solid engine mounts are built from laser cut US steel and feature a tough gloss black powder coat finish. Hardware included.
Note: UMI 2328 engine mounts are compatible with LSX adapter brackets P/N 2406.
- Direct replacement for GM factory rubber engine mount 22179268.
- Designed to place engine in stock location.
- 3/16” laser cut steel construction using US steel.
- Kit saves 4lbs (2lbs per side).
- Intended for race use or street use where vibration is to be expected.
- Gloss black powder coat.
- High quality flanged fasteners included.
- 100% US sourced materials and labor.
- Manufactured and raced with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.