UMI F-Body Viking Shock, Double Adjustable, Drag, Rear (sold individually)
Viking’s specially valved double adjustable rear shocks feature 19 independently adjustable compression and 22 rebound settings for a total of 418possible valving combinations. They are a direct bolt-on and are intended to optimize performance during drag racing events. No tools required to optimize for street, auto-x or road race. Sold each, one vehicle requires two.
Note: UMI recommends using the rear drag valved shock P/N B223AM in conjunction with Viking standard valving Warrior front shocks.
- Viking’s drag race specific rebound damping curves are intended to control the axle properly at high shaft speeds for a perfect launch.
- Direct bolt on replacement for your vehicle.
- 19 way adjustable compression and 22 way rebound damping curves designed for drag racing.
- Every shock is built dyno tested and serialized in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Shocks can be rebuilt at Viking or an authorized Viking rebuild center (call for details)
- Additional information
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e