UMI Rear Sway Bar, Fabricated, Adjustable
- Additional information
UMI’s 2513 tubular sway bar helps reduce the understeer GM designed into the 2010-2011 Camaro SS. This lightweight 1-1/4” (32mm) fabricated rear sway bar offers three positions of adjustment to reduce body roll and help fine-tune handling (17%, 33% and 47% stiffer than stock) when retaining the stock SS front sway bar. UMI P/N 2513 utilizes existing end links and is a simple ½ hr installation that offers a big improvement. Polyurethane chassis bushings are included. Available in red or black powder coat. 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA.
***Please allow 4 week lead time***
Features and benefits:
- 1-1/4” OD, 0.065” wall DOM tubular construction.
- Weighs less than 5lbs.
- CNC laser cut mounting arms.
- Three position adjustment for fine tuning of handling balance (17%, 33% and 47% increase).
- Anti-sliders to prevent sway bar from “walking”.
- Greaseable sway bar bushings.
- Billet aluminum bushing upgrade available (UMI P/N 0047.
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e