Minimize wheel hop and increase rear end stability on your Pontiac G8, Chevrolet Camaro or SS with a set of UMI Performance trailing arms. These heavy duty trailing arms replace the factory stamped arms reducing flex and bushing deflection resulting in a more controllable vehicle. UMI’s trailing arms are fabricated from 1” x 2” rectangular tubing and feature ¼” thick CNC machined mounting plates. They are assembled with fluted, greaseable and low deflection polyurethane bushings from Energy Suspension. Trailing arms are a direct bolt in and installation time is less than an hour using basic hand tools.
- Fabricated from 1” x 2” rectangular tubing
- ¼” thick CNC machined mounting plates
- CNC machined DOM bushing holders
- Greaseable and fluted polyurethane bushings
- Direct bolt on, uses OEM hardware
- Durable powder coat finish
- Made in the USA