UMI Tubular Lower A-arms, Chromoly, Drag Race
UMI’s drag specific lower a-arms for 1993-2002 GM F-body are designed to help shed weight while still providing plenty of strength. These race-worthy lower a-arms save 5 lbs per side and accept most major brands of racing coilovers with the ½” x 1-¼” wide mount. There are provisions for a travel limiting chain and also an optional sway bar tab for street use. Strong CrMo tube construction and our newly redesigned tube configuration ensures performance and safety whether you’re landing a wheel stand or powering through the traps at 160+. These arms come assembled with premium ball joints, race quality rod ends and are ready to bolt on.
Optional hardware kit P/N 2301 – A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and Ny-lock nuts. Kit includes everything needed to mount your new UMI a-arms to the vehicle.
- Direct bolt-in for 1993-2002 GM F-body.
- 10lbs of weight savings
- Strong yet lightweight CrMo construction.
- Combine with UMI upper adjustable arms to achieve 6-8+ degrees caster.
- Uses racing industry standard ½” shock mount, up to 1-¼” wide.
- Maintains factory track width.
- Heavy duty double reinforced ball joint cup.
- Race quality rod ends including high misalignment rod end on rear strut.
- Sway bar mount installed. Use optional sway bar end link P/N 2649.
- Limiter chain mount installed.
- Factory ball joint installed.
- 100% manufactured, tested and raced out of Philipsburg, PA – USA
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e
FLAT RATE shipping on all orders under $500. FREE shipping on all orders over $500.