Viking Viking Front Coil Over Kit, Double Adj.
- Additional information
Viking’s double adjustable front coilover kit for 4th Gen F-bodies provides ride height adjustability, in addition to compression and rebound adjustability, all in one convenient package. The shocks feature 19 independently adjustable compression and rebound settings for a total of 361 possible valving combinations. The 2-1/2” diameter springs are available in a wide variety of rates from light drag race to extra heavy auto-x and road race. They are a direct bolt-on and can dramatically increase the performance of your car in a variety of situations. No tools required to optimize damping for street, strip, auto-x or road race. – simply click the adjusters by hand. Ride height is adjusted via spanner wrench and requires a few minutes per side. Thrust washers and spanner wrench highly recommended. Sold per set.
Value Added Features:
- Direct bolt on replacement for your vehicle.
- 19 way adjustable compression and rebound damping allows tuning for strip, street or handling (361 possible combinations)
- Every shock is built, dyno tested and serialized in Lakeville, Minnesota
- Shocks can be rebuilt at Viking or an authorized Viking rebuild center (call for details)
- Standard 2-1/2” ID spring with a wide variety of spring rates available.
- Springs are lightweight, high quality, Made In USA.
- (2) Front coil over shocks, double adjustable
- (2) Front springs with choice of 250, 300, 350 or 550 spring rate
Spanner Wrench & Thrust Bearing Kit (Included): Spanner wrench tool is used to adjust vehicle height while shock stays mounted. This wrench is needed to make height adjustments. The thrust bearing kit is designed to be placed between the spring and the spring seat attached to the shock. This makes for easier adjustments since the spring seat is rotating on a bearing. This kit is recommended for easier adjustments. We do not recommend adjusting without a thrust bearing kit.
Front Spring Rate Options:
275lb- For trailered drag car. Extreme lightening required
300lb- For general drag use
350lb- For general street use
550lb- For handling/auto-x/corner carving
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e