Innovate Motorsports DB Air Fuel Ratio Gauge
- Monitor left and right exhaust banks on one single gauge!
- Perfect for all V configured engines
- Plug & Play setup for both O² sensors
- No PC required for additional configuration
- 52mm (2 1/16”) diameter gauge body
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- User configurable OLED display (AFR or Lambda)
- Multiple ways to display data on gauge
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control, the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology!
- Wideband O² Compatible with several fuel types (Leaded, Unleaded, Diesel, E85 & more)
- Ability to calibrate O² sensors for maximum accuracy
- Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O² for use with piggy back or stand alone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- Datalog both O² channels using powerful LogWorks software on your PC
- Additional information
The Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16”) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED (available in blue or red), and retails for $219. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-2 wideband controller, oxygen sensor, bung, serial cable, and theaward-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.
Key benefits of the “DB” kits include:
For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the DB series gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces (starting as low as $135), and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop. Or they can get a PL-1 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, the DB gauges include the powerfulLogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of “piggyback” fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs. This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.
Blue, Green, Red