PLX Kiwi 3 (For Apple, Android, & Windows Based Phones)
- Size – sits only 0.7″ out of your obd port making it the most discrete adapter on the market
- Speed – up to 4 times faster than the nearest competitor
- Power consumption – uses ultra low power (0.2 W active / 0.05 W sleep) allowing you to leave your device installed permanently in your vehicle.
- Cross platform compatibility – the world’s first truly cross platform adapter compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile.
- Vehicle compatibility – compatible with all cars and consumer trucks built and sold in the United States after January 1, 1996
- Additional information
The power of information in your hands
Kiwi 3 is a plug and play automotive tool that connects to the onboard diagnostic port (OBDII / CAN), retrieves information from your car’s computer, and wirelessly transmits to your smart phone, tablet, smart watch, or PC.
The smallest, fastest, and most versatile OBD adapter yet
Kiwi 3 is up to 4 times faster than the nearest competitor and uses ultra low power allowing you to leave your device installed permanently in your vehicle. Compatible with all standard OBDII protocols, Kiwi 3 installs in seconds. Firmware can be updated via Bluetooth and employs a nearly invisible design. When inserted into your OBDII port, Kiwi 3 sits just 0.68 inches thin making it the smallest and most discrete OBDII adapter.
Easy as 1-2
Kiwi 3 is the next generation of OBDII adapters and no longer requires cumbersome bluetooth pairing or wifi configurations. Simply, plug and launch the app. Kiwi 3 does the rest!
Cross Platform Compatible
Kiwi 3 is the world’s first true cross platform support compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile. Kiwi 3 allows for app developers to freely deploy without restrictions like the Apple Made for iPod (MFI) program. As a result, Kiwi 3 is a simple and straight forward making it highly developer friendly.
Apps for All
To ensure a superior user experience we partnered with the world’s most popular OBD app developers. Kiwi 3 is compatible with your favorite apps like DashCommand, Torque, Harry’s Laptimer, and more!
Engine Diagnosis and Monitoring
Depending on the app and the vehicle’s make and model Kiwi 2+ can display:
Air flow (MAF)
Air intake temperature
Ambient air temperature
Catalytic converter temp
Intake pressure (MAP)
Long term fuel trims
Oxygen sensor voltages
Short term fuel trims
And more …
*All cars and light trucks built and sold in the United States after January 1, 1996 were required to be OBD II equipped. Click here to see full details regarding OBD2 compliant vehicles.
White, Blue, Red, Green