- Additional information
UMI’s fabricated tubular a-arms provide a rock solid foundation for your 4th Gen’s front suspension. Our P/N 2305 a-arms are built to offer smooth travel, a precise steering feel, and an 8lb weight savings over stock. The DOM 1-1/4” diameter tubular sections are precision bent, CNC notched and TIG welded to the ball joint cup featuring our double strength configuration. UMI built 4130 CrMo tube adapters provide a durable attachment point for the high misalignment rod-end while the other side features a smooth, quiet bind free polyurethane bushing. The unique combination of precision and comfort makes for a great street oriented a-arm with racing tendencies. The spring and shock attach to the arm via a tough 1/4” thick steel shock mount. The CNC machined ball joint cup is attached and a premium ball joint is installed. UMI’s tubular lower a-arms can be installed on the factory k-member or any aftermarket k-member as well as the factory spindle – making this a true bolt-on product. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Hardware kit P/N 2301 – A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and locking nuts.
- 1-1/4” USA mild steel DOM tubing
- TIG Welded 4130 CrMo threaded tube adapters for thread durability
- CNC machined lower ball joint cup
- Heavy duty CNC laser cut ¼” thick shock mount
- Premium lower ball joints installed
- Race quality high misalignment rod end on vertical joint
- Greaseable polyurethane bushings for comfort
- Quality shock mounting hardware included
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use UMI hardware kit P/N 2301
- Durable red or black powder coat
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e