UMI’s Stage 5 kit provides a solid foundation for your strip car with occasional street duty. Our dual tube k-member is known as the strongest in its class and can withstand wheel stand landings and street abuse while still shaving weight as well as protecting the oil pan. The rod end upper and lower a-arms reduce friction and unsprung weight while ensuring super quick weight transfer. UMI’s k-member and a-arms are built from strong USA DOM tubing, precision bent, CNC notched and welded in a jig to form a solid base. Upper and lower a-arms are assembled with Teflon lined race quality rod ends and premium ball joints. The included adjustable a-arms add strength, weight reduction, reduced friction and alignment adjustments when needed. Increased caster for straight line stability can be achieved very easily with this bolt in system. Stage 5 includes Viking A226 bearing mounted front coilovers with double adjustable shocks that allow ride height, compression and rebound adjustment. The A226’s feature bearing ends in place of polyurethane for friction reduction, improved response and longer lasting performance. The ride height adjustment is accomplished with the included spanner wrenches and thrust washers. The compression and rebound adjusters are clicked by hand (no tools!) and feature a total of 361 possible valving combinations. The included springs are 300lb/in and work excellent on drag race applications and vehicles with front end weight reduction. The UMI Stage 5 kit is found under many single digit F-body cars. Save $110.00 when purchasing these items as a kit.
- Heavy Duty k-member with dual tube construction.
- Tubular upper and lower a-arms with race quality rod ends.
- Wide flanged aluminum step bushings in a-arms.
- Premium upper and lower ball joints installed.
- Double adjustable race style bearing end Viking shocks.
- Height adjustment from 0” to 3” lowering.
- 300lb/in USA made front springs, for drag racing.
- 43lbs of front end weight savings.
- Chromoly a-arms save an additional 1-1/2lbs
- Works with factory steering rack.
- Direct bolt in replacement, no welding.
- Manufactured in Philipsburg, PA- USA.
UMI’s Stage 5 Includes:
- #2320- Tubular dual tube k-member.
- #2300- Tubular adjustable race lower a-arms, rod ends.
- #2310- Tubular adjustable race upper a-arms, rod ends.
- #2303- Grade 10.9 hardware with Ny-lock nuts.
- #A226-300- Viking front coilover kit, double adjustable, bearing mounted
- #7995-102- Thrust bearing and spanner wrench