UMI Front Upper A-Arms, Adjustable
- Additional information
UMI’s fabricated tubular a-arms provide a rock solid foundation for your 4th Gen’s front suspension. Our P/N 2310 a-arms are built to offer increased caster, smooth non-binding travel and a precise steering feel. These arms are perfect for drag race, auto-x, road race or corner carving. The strong 1-¼” DOM tubes are precision bent, CNC notched and jig welded to form the solid base. UMI built 4130 CrMo tube adapters provide a durable attachment point for the premium Teflon lined race quality rod ends. The premium rod ends allow for easy camber and caster adjustments while working as a non-binding bushing to ensure smooth suspension movement. The thick CNC laser cut ball joint pad features improved ball joint angle and increased caster for lowered cars and come assembled with premium ball joints. UMI’s newest design of P/N 2310 features the most travel and clearance of any a-arm on the market. This design is a must for extreme lowered vehicles. Manufactured with pride in Philipsburg, PA – USA.
Hardware kit P/N 2302 – A-arm hardware kit includes Grade 10.9 bolts, washers and Ny-lock nuts. Hardware kit includes everything needed to mount your new a-arms to the vehicle.
Chromoly upgrade – The CrMo version uses 1-¼” 4130 CrMo tubing, maintaining strength and reducing product weight by an additional 1.5 lbs (0.75 lbs per side). P/N 2310CM
- 1-2 degrees additional caster with relocated ball joint pad.
- 1-¼” USA mild steel DOM tubing.
- ¼” thick CNC laser cut ball joint pad for maximum strength.
- TIG Welded 4130 CrMo threaded tube adapters for thread durability.
- Premium upper ball joints installed.
- Teflon lined, high load capacity race rod ends= less suspension friction.
- Adjustment allows additional caster and camber to be achieved.
- Uses balance of OEM hardware or use new UMI hardware kit.
- Durable red or black powder coat.
- Made in Philipsburg, PA – USA
Manual, 4l60e, Th350, Th400, 4l80e