ARH Cadillac CTS V 2009-2015 Long System
$2,045.14 – $2,359.35
- Additional information
CTS-V Owners have an opportunity to take that built in HP to another level with ARH’s 100% U.S. made 304 S/S header system. Designed to free up some serious HP by eliminating what’s arguably one of the most restrictive factory exhaust systems ever, ARH CTS-V systems will deliver the performance you’d expect, with the quality ARH is know for. The system comes with 1-7/8″or 2″ primaries with 3/8″ thick flanges and hand ported inlets, the trademark merge collectors with scavenger spikes, a 3″ x-pipe that includes ARH’s 49 State Legal severe duty 200 cell metallic substrate cats and connection pipes that route back to the rear axle. The installation is simple and straight forward. Minor Fabrication is required to adapt the system to factory mufflers but everything is supplied to make the job a snap.
ALL American Racing Headers Exhaust Systems are for OFF-ROAD use only.
- 100% Made in the USA – Never Outsourced
- Made entirely of 304 stainless steel
- 3/8″ thick laser-cut flanges for a warp-free seal
- Hand-ported TIG welded inlets
- Optimized primary tube routing for superior fit and performance
- Merge collectors with scavenger spikes
- Catted systems feature 200 cell metallic substrate catalytic converters for extreme durability
|Primary Tube Size||
1 7/8", 2"
High Flow Cats, Off Road